Are you offering in-store refill shopping at this time?
Although things are changing, the risk for COVID-19 transmission still remains high. To meet the needs of the community, we have increased our curbside pick-up day and hour options, but will not offer in-store shopping for the time being (we are working hard behind the scenes to put measures in place to protect staff and customers when this changes!). We will continue to offer our jar exchange through curb-side pick up and will accommodate our jar returns during open-store hours. When you arrive, you’ll see the table set up and signs to help you know what to do.
How do I make an online order?
- Go to the website https://my-site-104995.square.site and click the ‘Order Now’ button.
- Choose items you would like to purchase.
- Fill out all required information at the checkout, including contact info.
- Pick up days are Tuesdays and Fridays between 12pm and 6pm.
- Once you pay, you will receive a confirmation email and so will we!
- Your order will be on a table outside the front door with your name on it. The entire process is contactless, keeping you and our staff safe!
NOTE: If you have jar returns, please see the jar return process below to ensure you will get your deposit refunded!
I placed my order, now what?
You can pick up your order on any of the following days:
Tuesdays 12 – 6pm
Wednesdays 12pm – 6pm
Thursdays 12pm – 6pm
Fridays 12pm – 6pm
Saturdays 10am – 3pm
*If you forget to include a pick up time and date, you will be automatically be given a time that is typically 30 minutes after placing your order. You can come anytime after that! 🙂
Can I get my order delivered to my house?
Unfortunately not at this time, but we are working hard to find an affordable, realistic solution to this asap!
What kind of jars/packaging do you offer for the online orders?
- Liquid products: You will receive liquid or wet products like oil and frozen berries, liquid cleaning supplies or soaps in one of our sterilized glass jars*.
- We have a few different sizes (1oz, 2oz, 4oz, 16oz, or 32oz or 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon jars – which are typically used for our frozen berries).
- You will be able to choose the amount of product you wish to receive when you choose your item online.
- A FULLY refundable jar deposit is included in the price of the product and ranges from $1 to $5. Just bring it back and the refund will go right back onto the card you used to pay with.
- Dry products: Any dry products will be measured accordingly and placed into a free paper bag. We recommend transferring dry products that you receive in a paper bag to an airtight container once you get home to keep them fresh.
*All of our products are stored and packaged in compliance with Health and Food Safety Standards set by Public Health Sudbury & Districts.
Do you have any hand sanitizer or ingredients to make my own?
We carry Crosscut Distillery (Sudbury, Ontario) 80% alcohol based hand sanitizer in bulk! You can purchase an aluminum spray bottle for it if you wish, but otherwise it will come in either a 4oz, 16oz, or 32oz jar of your choice. We sometimes also offer pre-made (150ml bottled) hand sanitizer from Tree Top Bath & Body while quantities last. For every bottle purchased, one bottle will be donated by the owner of Tree Top (the lovely, Jenn) to someone in the community in need.
How do I return the jars and get my deposit back?
We will accept any of our 1oz, 2oz, 4oz, 16oz, 32oz and 1 gallon clear empty jars *only* on Tuesdays and Fridays when our staff is on site. The jars you receive will have our label on them (unless you received them during our trial week, but we will gladly accept those back too).
Here is how it works:
- Bring a scrap paper with your name, phone number, # of jars and their sizes for our “form drop off bin”
- Place your jars in the “Jar Returns” container and paper in the “Jar Return Forms” box set up at the front entrance.
- We will issue a refund onto the card you placed your order with asap once the forms are collected.
Non-Returnable Items (don’t worry, just for now!):
- Our 1oz and 2oz amber ‘dropper’ bottles (used for essential oils) will not be accepted for return, but you will be able to refill them once the storefront re-opens!
- Any jars from our local vendors (i.e. Tree Top Bath & Body, New Sudbury Spice Co, etc.) will not be accepted during this time either, but you will be able to return them or refill them as usual once the storefront re-opens!